Cookies are files that are installed on the computer used to access our web site, whose purpose is described on this page.
The application we use to obtain and analyse this browsing information is: Google Analytics: www.google.com/analytics/ and www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
This application has been developed by Google, and provides us with a service to analyse visits to our page. This company may use this data to improve their own services and to provide services to other companies. You can learn more about these other uses by following the links provided.
This tool does not obtain data on user names or surnames, or the address they are connecting from. The information it obtains is related, for example, with the number of page views, language, social network our news is published on, the city the user IP address belongs to, the number of users that visit the site, the frequency and recurrence of the visits, time of visit, the browser they use, the operating system or type of terminal used when visiting.
We use this information to improve our site, to detect new needs and assess the improvements to be made with the purpose of providing better service to users who visit our sites.
To allow, view, block or delete the cookies that have been installed on your computer, adjust the options of the browser installed on your computer.
For example, information can be found on how to do that if you are using the following browsers:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html